Friday 1 February 2019

I HAVE SUCCUMBED

I try not to follow trends willy nilly, but I have succumbed to the KonMari phenomenon, I haven't got through the first chapter and I already know where I have been going wrong for the last 50 years.

I now know my idea of doing a little each day is totally wrong and the whole de-cluttering process needs to be done on mass. Chapter 2 will hopefully tell me how too get everything in the whole house together to do it on mass.

I thought I would jump in sorting our photographs, my aim for many years now was to scrapbook my photo's and memories, when I learnt about Project Life I got all the bits and bobs thinking that would be the easiest and quickest way to go, wronggggggg. I just accumulated more craft supplies.

I have been through the four boxes of photos I had in our bedroom, i wish I had a $1 for each photo, Hell I'd be happy with 10 cents there was that many of them. Marie Kondo would be proud of me, I have got rid of loads, ones out of focus, ones where I have duplicates, ones where I have duplicates of duplicates and ones where I haven't got the foggiest clue who is in them.

Four boxes have now been culled into three, they are not the normal size photo boxes, they are large ones, now I just have to go through all those in other rooms before I can truly Kon Mari them.

Then the plan is to scrapbook, watch this space.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...