Friday 19 April 2019

COUNTDOWN TO THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOGUE


On the 3rd June, the new annual catalogue for 2019-2020, from Stampin' Up! goes live.

Having already seen the catalogue I have to say it's gorgeous. full of beautiful products and sensational ideas and inspirations.

The catalogue will be available early May, if you live in Australia, don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to pre-order a copy, please register your details by clicking on the photo of the catalogue and it will take you to the relevant form.




Alternatively, you could email me at sueallensimplycar@bigpond.com.

Talk soon

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...