Tuesday 2 April 2019

KYLIE'S INTERNATIONAL BLOG HIGHLIGHT APRIL 2019


Stepping out of my comfort zone again, this time joining in Kylie's International Blog Highlight for April, 2019. I'm not very confident and certainly not competitive, so to actually put something out there and ask people to vote on it, it is nerve racking for me.

I found this card on Pinterest, unfortunately it had been pinned by someone else so I have no idea of the designer, if this is your design and you happen to see this blog, thank you.

One of my favourite Stamp sets is Beautiful You, I didn't like it when it first came out and I have no idea why I bought it, but now I love it and have used it so many times.



I chose Pool Party for the colour, silly me didn't check if I had any Pool Party Cardstock, nope, so instead of having a card layer of the colour , I sponged around the edges, I am very happy how it has turned out. I think it will be one I will make a few of and have on hand.

Now here comes the hard part for me, if you like this card would you please vote for me by clicking here. I would be most grateful. Also, you will be able to have a look at the other  incredible projects from other Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world 

Talk soon

Sue x


Product List

3 comments:

  1. Great card Sue, such a lovely stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little sprays of flowers are a special touch to your pretty card, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have every reason to be confident Sue! Love this card. It's elegant. Thanks for being part of my international highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...