Monday 26 August 2019

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS

I have had my knuckles wrapped about this blog, apparently I'm not consistent enough, I totally agree.

I did write a while ago in a blog that I would be more consistent but that fell away, didn't it?

I have to say, I do enjoy doing the blog and I have learnt so much because of it, this time last year I had no idea what a blog hop was or how to link my blog to other things and other people, I'm quite proud of myself for that but not that dreadful word CONSISTENCY.

Part of my problem is how I blog a card, do I just show a photo? do I give measurements? do I do a tutorial with it, all the while nothing is getting done, so I have made a couple of decisions:

Not making the blog 100% about card making, I may need to change the name of the blog but I'll think of that at some time in the future, so from today, I will definitely blog Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, about what? I don't know yet,  I will continue with my Hacks of the Day until I run out of things to suggest and I certainly will continue being part of various blog hops which I love.

Maybe this will give me CONSISTENCY.

Talk soon

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...