Tuesday 13 August 2019

HACK OF THE DAY 13th AUGUST, 2019

I put my hand up for being a messy crafter, one thing i am really bad with is ink, I end up with it all over my  hands and other places, one thing i have found really good to clean it up,  believe it or not is  shampoo, works every time.

Don't forget if you live in Australia, don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like a copy of our new Holiday catalogue, I would be happy to send one to you. Please email me your name and address to sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.



Talk soon

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...