Thursday 17 October 2019

HASHTAG SIMPLE STAMPING

I find stamping and card making very therapeutic, I may not be very good at it but I enjoy it.

Anyone who stamps knows its not a cheap hobby, when I first started going to classes we were sold every single item that we may or may not need. 

Stampin' Up! has come up with a great way for people to start which out the huge outlay. Simple Stamping only needs paper, a stamp and ink. Mind you once you get the bug you will have to have the rest.

I have to admit I find simple stamping difficult because it is so different to to way I was taught, obviously these days less is more.

One of my favourite colours this year is Pretty Peacock so here is my #simplestamping for this month.



Simple stamping is something I really must get my head around because you can make some simply lovely cards.

Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle - each month 12 demonstrators from various parts of the world, design a card. These designs are then put into a bundle and are available to purchase.

Here in Australia the cost is A$20, however the bundle is free with a purchase from my store of A$78. 

Here's a sneak peak of this months Tutorial Bundle.


If you would like more information please contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com or if you need a demonstrator in your country.

You can receive one tutorial free for just signing up for my Newsletter.


Talk soon


Sue x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...