Monday 14 October 2019

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY

World Cardmaking Day began back in 2006 by Paper Craft magazine to encourage people to make cards, What else?

WCD is held on the first Saturday in October, which for us was last Saturday 5th October.

I was involved in a couple of swaps for the day, as most were here in Australia I used the Crafting Forever stamp set, which has always been a favourite (aren't they all?)




As one was for the US I couldn't go past Skippy in the Animal Outing set.




Can't wait to get mine in the mail, I'll post them as soon as I get them.

Products listed below look like a lot but there are two cards so some of the products may be duplicated.

Belated Happy World Cardmaking Day.

Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle - each month 12 demonstrators from various parts of the world, design a card. These designs are then put into a bundle and are available to purchase.

Here in Australia the cost is A$20, however the bundle is free with a purchase from my store of A$78. 


Here's a sneak peak of this months Tutorial Bundle.



If you would like more information please contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com or if you need a demonstrator in your country.

You can receive one tutorial free for just signing up for my Newsletter.



Talk soon


Sue x





Product List

1 comment:

  1. I think your project is lovely. It feels like Fall to me. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...