Sunday 10 January 2021

STAMPING INKSPIRATIONS BLOG HOP JANUARY, 2021



Welcome to the first hop not only for 2021 but for the newly formed group and I would like to thank Angie Mckenzie for all the hard work setting this up.

It's very exciting as we have 35 members taking part so we are going to have inspiration overload, I can't wait to see what will come up.

The theme for this months hop is Something New, so I have chosen something out of the new January-June Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up!

 One of the first things that made me go ooooooh when I first looked at the catalogue was the True Love Designer Series Paper, I love black and white and if you toss a bit of Daffodil Delight in there WOW.



These cards are very simple, I just coloured and fussy cut some of the flowers in the DSP 




As I said, this is a very simple card, which I hope you like.  I will now hand you over to the Karen Henderson to see her gorgeous creation, just click the arrow below to get inspired.




JANUARY 2021

 

Angie McKenzie  ●  Jo Blackman  ●  Jan Musselman 

Tricia Butts  ●  Shel Anderson  ●  Libby Fens 

Gez Carpenter  ●  Sue Allen  ●  Karen Henderson

Elaine de Montmorency  ●  Leonie Stuart  ●  Mo Rootes

Linda Moore  ●  Annette Ball  ●  Jill Chapman

Ann Krucek  ●  Susan Webster  ●  JoAnn Pollock

Narelle Fasulo  ●  Terry Hamilton  ●  Rebecca-Jo Unwin

Susan Simpson  ●  Danielle Kassing  ●  Sharon Hashimoto Burkert

Ilse van Vliet  ●  Cheryll Miller  ●  Rochelle Laird-Smith

Teri West  ● Chris Smith  ●  Melissa Gifford

Vicki Milyard  ●  Anne Marie Hile  ●  Aurélie Fabre 

Mikaela Titheridge  ●  Alejandra Gomez 

Sit back and enjoy these amazing projects from our bloggers today.


If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Talk soon, stay safe


Sue x

22 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, Sue! Love your coloring on them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sue, that dsp is so versatile isn't it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design, gotta get some of the black and white paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Your project is great! Please add me to your blog subscription list. Thank you
    Lisa Jones
    jones.lisa.14@gmail.com
    Royal Oak, MI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love your colors!! I'm very much a yellow flower girl and your card just jumps out and makes me smile. I haven't gotten this DSP yet, may have to put it on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job coloring the flowers, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Sue!! And the coloring is stunning!! ❤️❤️❤️ Allie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. That DSP makes it pop! lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this paper with the pow of daffodil delight, your card is stunning! So glad I ordered more of this paper, I cannot seem to stop colouring it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card! Love the color combo and this DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pop of yellow against the black, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely coloring and fussy cutting, Sue. This DSP was on my must have list, too! Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us on the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors! Black, white and that pop of yellow is beautiful. The shading and coloring of the flower is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love you cards--the bright colors--the donkey card is adorable-I copied it!!!
    Jackie Curry, Roseburg, Or, USA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning cards Sue, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning beautiful cards, love your colour choice, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very beautiful card. Near Eugene OR

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vitamin B3 also makes our capillaries dilate, which helps our blood get rid of toxins faster. You can find niacin in yeast, lean meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, and cereals. So, eat healthy protein-rich foods and enough greens and milk products. You can also take Vitamin B3 supplements. While DIY detox methods will not provide drastic results, there are several professionally designed marijuana detox remedies and kits available online. Many detox kits also require drinking a lot of water to help dilute urine, but that is paired alongside several curated herbal supplements and nutrients, like creatinine, to mask intended dilution. Visit: https://www.urineworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Am really happy that i have been cured from HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR OLIHA have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 3 months which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony, stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases. you can get to him through WhatsApp number:+2349038382931 he will help you out or email oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com














    Am really happy that i have been cured from HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR OLIHA have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 3 months which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony, stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases. you can get to him through WhatsApp number:+2349038382931 he will help you out or email oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...