Sunday 18 November 2018

AMAZING WHAT YOU FIND ONLINE

Earlier this year I tried to set up a blog, i posted a couple of times and then it disappeared from my account, nowhere could i access it, well it may have gone from my system but i just found it by accident up there in cyberspace. 

When I first started paper-crafting many years ago no one ever explained to me about the things we needed to use, it was just a matter of , we're doing this, this is what you need for it, off we go.  No one ever explained the different types of paper, different glues, mediums etc. basically it was whatever they were selling at the time. 

Over the years I did learn about these things thanks to Mr Google. Being a Facebooker I have notice many people are still unsure of paper weights, stamps, inks etc. so I thought I might address those sorts of things in this blog as well as Stampin up products.

So this is what my first blog was about but then "PUFF" it disappeared, now that I have found it I will copy it over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...