Friday 30 November 2018

BUSY WEEKEND COMING UP

25 Days until Christmas and the way I am going with my cards the Easter Bunny will be delivering them.

Another 10 finished, I am doing them in batches of 10, the prep is done for all of them so now onto the production line of putting them together.



The quality of the photo isn't great but I still think it's a cute card. Plain, simple and very easy.

Two of the elements i have used are retired items, the paper and the Foil Snowflakes but like all Stampin' Up! products, latest ones can be substituted and i will mention some towards the end.

The paper I used was Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper from 2017 Holiday Catalogue, I loved it so bought heaps. 

The white background of the paper didn't work for what i wanted to a brayered it in Old Olive. Very versatile products.



Measurements
:

Card base: 5⅞ x 8¼ scored at 4⅛ (inches)   14.5 x 21 scored at 10.5 (cms)
DSP: 5⅞ x 2 (inches)  14.5 x 5 (cms)

From the current Annual Catalogue and the 2018 Holiday Catalogue the following papers from the following packs could be used:


  • All Is Bright 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
  • Festive Farmhouse 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
  • Santa's Workshop 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • Under The Mistletoe 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm)  Designer Series Paper
As for the Snowflake, there are dies in various sets that could be used in substitution:

  • Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
  • Spot Of Tea Framelits Dies
  • Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies
To have a look at any of these mentioned, just pop over to my shop and have a little look.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...