Saturday 1 December 2018

UNDERNEATH THE LAMP POST

When The Beautiful You stamp set first came out, I hate to say I really didn't like it, i never thought I would ever use it and to be honest I can't remember why I actually bought it but since I did I have grown to love it and can't tell you how many times I have used it.

This card was cased from German Demonstrator Simone Schmider .


Again I have used a retired item, the Christmas Lamp Post Thinlit Dies but again a substitution can be made, basically anything she can hang onto eg;


  • Lovely as a Tree Stamp set
  • Vertical Greetings Stamp set
  • At Home with You Stamp set
  • Ready for Christmas Stamp set
Measurement for card

Card Base: Basic Black 5¾ x 8¼ scored at 4⅛ (inches) - 14.5 x 21 scored at 10.5 (cm)
Next layer:  Real Red or Old Olive 5½ x 3⅞ (inches) - 14 x 9.5 (cm)
Top: Whisper White  5¼ x 3⅝ (inches)  - 13.4 x 9.3 (cm)
Inside for Sentiment: Whisper White  5½ x 3⅞ (inches) - 14 x 9.5 (cm)

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...