Saturday 1 December 2018

SKIPPY THE RED NOSED BOOMER

Having a lot of family and friend overseas it's nice to have something Aussie related for some of my Christmas cards. Who said you have to stick to Christmas stamps for your cards?.





I love the kangaroo in the Animal Outing Stamp Set, as lovely as a koala would be for Christmas I think wrapped pressies would be better on this card so I fussy cut them from the So Santa Stamp Set. In someways,  most of the the Stamp Set are very much mix and match, possibilities are endless, only limited to your imagination. The Santa hat I used is from a retired set but hey, there's a Santa hat in the same stamp set as the presents, a bit more fussy cutting.

Measurement for card

Card Base:Old Olive  5¾ x 8¼ scored at 4⅛ (inches) - 14.5 x 21 scored at 10.5 (cm)

Inside for Sentiment: Whisper White  5½ x 3⅞ (inches) - 14 x 9.5 (cm)

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...