Sunday 2 December 2018

GETTING THERE

It's amazing what you can achieve with production cardmaking and a Stamparatus, too windy here to be outside today so I've managed too get a few more packs put together.

Another of my favourite Stamp sets is Night in Bethlehem, there are so many ways to used it especially with it having the matching Bethlehem Edgelits Dies.

Running late (as i usually am) with my Christmas cards this is literally a five minute card







Whisper White cardstock   5¾ x 8¼ scored at 4⅛ (inches) - 14.5 x 21 scored at 10.5 (cm), a two inch strip of DSP. How quick and simple is that?

Product List








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...