Thursday 20 December 2018

MISSING IN ACTION

So much for regular blogging, i haven't been well for a while and because a real woose waiting for some test results, so nothing really got done, I am please to say that all the results came back negative so now this happy bunny needs to get  move on.

5 days to Christmas and I haven't even sent my cards of locally let alone oversea's, plus i found that i miscounted and am 14 short so today they all get finished and hopefully tomorrow the queue in the post Office wont be half way down the street

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...