Sunday 9 June 2019

CARD SWAPS

I just have to show you this beautiful card I received from Leanne Williams in a Group Card Swap that I participate in.





Isn't it gorgeous?

Card Swaps are a great way of meeting other stampers, it's so exciting actually getting personal mail these days instead of bills and junk.

I also have a Facebook Swap group, we're small but I'm hoping to grown it , it's called Buzy Hands Cards and Papercrafts, why not join in? , just click the link at it will take you straight to the paper, then click join

Image result for join now


We will have either a swap or challenge every month, hope you will join in.

Talk soon

Sue x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...