Thursday 13 June 2019

JUNE- STAMPING AROUND THE WORLD BLOG HOP


Its so hard to believe I have been a part of this amazing team for six months. Amazing.

The Stamping Around the World team is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from various parts of the world, that have come together, to produce a monthly tutorial bundle which is available free to anyone who purchases items to the value of A$78, or can be purchased direct for A$20.

This monthly blog gives alternate designs for the products used in the tutorial.

My design in this month's bundle is using the Sailing Home products, including the Memories and More cards, just gorgeous.

I like quick and easy and this couldn't be quicker or easier. Hope you like it.




This set is so versatile, it is one I will use and use..

I will now pass you on to Linda Handford , just click the forward arrow to go to her gorgeous project.

Talk soon

Sue x






Product List


You can get yours free with any order from my on-line store of A$78 or a copy can be purchased by contacting me sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com for A$20



4 comments:

  1. Lovely Card Sue I love this set it s one of my favorites from the new catty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bundle and this is card is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick and easy is great. I love your card too. Thanks for sharing it with us Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Sue, TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...