Monday 1 June 2020

HELLO JUNE



Maybe panic isn't the right word but tomorrow is the last day to purchase from the 2019-2020 Catalogue, there are many sets carrying over but many more are being retired so check out the last chance products by clicking the notice



I thought I would show you a few of my favourites


On Wednesday 3rd June, 2020 the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue is launched, in my years using Stampin’ Up! products, I have to say this is my favourite catalogue, it is gorgeous.

If you would like me to send you a copy, please message me at https://susanallen.stampinup.net/contact_me   Due to postage charges there is a cost of $8, however this will be refunded if you purchase from me.

This catalogue is beautiful and the best way to take advantage is to  become a member of the Stampin' Up! family and join my Happy Inkers team.This is not as scary as it sounds.

Many people think that signing up means to have to go out and sell, sell, sell, that is so wrong, unlike other organisations, joining Stampin' Up! does not make you obligated to do anything other than get extra bang for your buck and a 20% discount on future products.

I initially joined as a Hobby Demonstrator to get the Starter Kit.

Starter Kits are a great value at A$169 for A$235 worth of products and free shipping is thrown in as an added bonus, which is an awesome offer, however between 3rd June and 30th June, there is an extra bonus,  you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue for FREE. Depending on which bundle you select this could be up to another A $104, so that's A $339 worth of product for only A$169. 

There is no obligation to sell, no lock in Contracts to sign, To retain the discount requires a minimum purchase of approximately A$440 every three months (A$117 per month). This can be your own purchases or if you have someone order with you, this contributes to the quarterly minimum.

There are no penalties if you do not reach your quarterly minimum, you no longer will be eligible to receive the discount. Nothing to lose but lots to gain. Click on the photo below to contact me for more information.





Things to remember from my last blog:
  • Paper Share
  • In Colour Club
  • Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle
For more information please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Please use this Hose Code  BM4UFNSN with orders under $250.   

Stay safe, talk soon

Sue x 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...