Sunday 31 May 2020

WHAT AN AWESOME MONTH IS COMING


Even in lock-down the year is flying by, I hope that you are fit and well.

Who can believe June begins tomorrow, for us here in Australia is means winter, though we have been having a taste of it for a few weeks now.

What an awesome week this is going to be, so many things going on.

Firstly: we only have two days left to order from the retiring Catalogues, so many beautiful producst that will no longer be available, don’t miss out, if there is anything you want, you will need to get it now, so check out this link http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?culture=en-au&dbwsdemoid=4017596 then Last Chance Products.

On Wednesday 3rd June, 2020 the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue is launched, in my years using Stampin’ Up! products, I have to say this is my favourite catalogue, it is gorgeous.

If you would like me to send you a copy, please message me at https://susanallen.stampinup.net/contact_me   Due to postage charges there is a cost of $8, however this will be refunded if you purchase from me.

Also, on Wednesday, you will get to see the new In Colours which will be available for the next two years, again, gorgeous. Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight.

Sadly the light isn't good for this photo sorry,  but they are gorgeous, believe me

 
Though we want everything straight away, sometimes that isn’t practical so I am offering a 2020-2022 IN COLOUR CLUB, which means each month, over five months I will send out a pack including:

  • 4 Sheets of Cardstock

  • 8 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper

  • Classic Ink Pad

  • Reinker

  • Blends Combo *

  • 2 yards Ribbon

*Unfortunately, there isn’t a Blends Combo in Bumblebee, so that month it will be replaced with Flowers for Every Season Memories and More Cards and Envelopes.

The monthly cost is $50, post included, also as there is enough cardstock to make 8 cards each month, I will include 8 Whisper White inserts, 8 Whisper White envelopes and a PDF Tutorial.

At the end of the 5 months, you will receive a packet of 2020-2022 In Colour Enamel Dots plus an extra surprise.

If you would like to participate, please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com I will then invoice you through PayPal. For the first month I will leave this open until 15th June, so the order should be out to you no later than 30th June, however in the 4 following months, I will invoice you by 25th of the month, I will need payment before I place the orders the 1st of the following month, you will have your order by the 15th of that month. Obviously if there is any delivery issues I will let you know.

This is a five month commitment if you do not complete the period then you wont receive the free gifts.
 
I will also be doing  a Paper Share . The new papers are absolutely awesome/

The share will include a quarter pack of the following Designer Series Paper

  • Artistry Blooms DSP

  • Flowers for Every Season DSP (6” x 6” )

  • Forever Greenery DSP

  • In Good Taste DSP

  • Ornate Garden Specialty DSP

  • Peony Garden DSP

  • Playing with Patterns DSP (6” x 6” )

  • Playful Pets DSP

  • Whale of a Time DSP

  • World of Good Specialty DSP

  • In Colour 2020-2022 DSP (6” x 6” )

Apart form the DSP at 6” x 6” I will cut the others at 6” x 12” so not as much wastage.

The total cost for a share is $63.00 this includes postage and 6” x 12” piece of Gold Foil and 2 6” x 6” pieces of Rainbow Glimmer Paper as a free gift.

If you would like to participate, please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com I will then invoice you through PayPal one the share is full.

Our Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle  for June, 2020 is available, it comes in PDF form and  you have two ways of getting hold of it.  It is free if you place an order at my online store or you can purchase it direct from me for $20 by emailing me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com, I will then invoice you using PayPal.

Here's a sneak peek. 


If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Please use this Hose Code  BM4UFNSN with orders under $250.   

Stay safe, talk soon

Sue x 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...