Monday 4 May 2020

NATURES WONDERLAND

During our current lockdown I thought it was a good opportunity to have a bit of a clear out, I think I have already mentioned this before, I was shocked at how wasteful I had been with cardstock and paper, so I went through my strap box and sorted it all out and now I'm on a mission to use up these papers.

The wood grain paper below is one of those, its retired but obviously there is something current that could replace it in this design, for example the Pressed Petal Specialty DSP.

Another simple card, Whisper White card base, layer of Early Espresso and the image from Winter Woods stamp set on Whisper White.






Full details of the products used are below, to order any of them click on 
SHOP NOW to go my 24 hour on line store.

If you would like a copy of the new 2020-2021 Annual catalogue which is being release shortly please email me your details to sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Please use this code with orders under $250.



Stay safe, talk soon

Sue x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...