Thursday 28 May 2020

INK & INSPIRATION BLOG HOP MAY 2020








Welcome to my part of this months' Ink and Inspiration Blog Hop,  the theme is Annual Catty Sneak Peek.

I have to say this is my favourite catalogue so far, it is lovely and the new Designer Series Papers are just gorgeous.

For my card today I used one of the new In Colour Cardstocks, say hello to BumbleBee,  I have teamed this with the In Colour 6" x 6" DSP.

The Stamp Set is just fabulous, Jar of Flowers, I love Sunflowers and I used the Stamparatus for positioning.




I can imagine this set being so popular, I can't wait to see what others come up with.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like this little card, now it's time to sit back and enjoy the designs of our other team members.
 


Sadly I can't put the normal Products Used in as there seems to be a technical issue so I will just list them, all are available from my 24 hour store, link above.

Cardstock:                            Bumblebee
DSP                                     2020-2022 In Colouir 6' x 6"
Stamp Set:                           Jar of Flowers
Ink:                                     Tuxedo Memento Black
Colour Blends- Combos:         Mango Melody, Rococo Rose, Crumb Cake

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...