Sunday 10 May 2020

THE JOY OF SETS MAY 2020 BLOG HOP



Welcome to my blog, today I am part of the Joy of Sets, Floral Blog Hop.

Who doesn't love flowers especially when it is Mothers Day weekend in my part of the world 



Now its time to sit back and enjoy all the other projects coming up, starting with Sandra, just click the button below.





    
                                                                                      

May 2020 Blog Roll

Angie McKenzie

Annette Ball

Rochelle Laird-Smith

Tricia Butts

Fiona Whitehead

Brenda Nelson

 Libby Fens

Susan Webster

JoAnn Pollock

Jill Chapman

Gez Carpenter

Vicki Milyard

Alejandra Gomez

Kaylin Krawczyk

Rebecca Jo Unwin

Narelle Fasulo

Sue Allen

Sandra Mastello

Andrea Tracy-Tucker



If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.




Take care, talk soon





SUE x



5 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...