Thursday 16 May 2019

OUR FIFTH STAMPING AROUND THE WORLD BLOG HOP


Last month I stuffed up the timing of the hop, so hopefully this month I will get it right and you will have come here from Jenny

As you know myself and eleven other demonstrators from various part of the world collaborate on a monthly Tutorial Bundle and the during the month, we have this Blog Hop to highlight the stamp set we used which another design.

Details on how to obtain the bundle for May will follow.below.

This month the stamp set I chose was Dandelion Wishes which I am thrilled to say carries over to the new catalogue.

This is a stamp that I loved from first seeing it last year but for some strange reason only purchased it a few months ago and it is so versatile.



 


This card has two of my favourite things, simplicity and Night of Navy Cardstock.

How well does the Pineapple Punch go with Night of Navy? just love it.

A little peak at another one, I'm practising Simple Stamping 



I hope you like these and get some inspiration from all of our cards, from here I will hand you on to Jo Anne.





Roll Call List



Product List
Our Tutorial Bundle for May can be yours for free when you place an order for $78 from my 24 hour store or you can purchase it for $20 by emailing me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.



Talk soon

Sue x


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Sue. The Dandelion set is so lovely. I don't have it but every time I see a project I wish I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Simple Stamping is so hard! Night of Navy is one of my favourite colours too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Sue. I love the idea of colouring the embossing with the Blends. it's a great way to add colour. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...