Thursday 9 May 2019

TUESDAY THERAPY

In September, 2015 I lost my beautiful Mum, in early 2016 we made a major move, in July, 2016 I lost my gorgeous Dad, July 2016 I feel apart. everything caught up with me and I just went to pieces.

My husband was very supportive but after a few months I knew I had to do something, something for me and that something had to be craft related. 

I had dabbled in several crafts in the past but being in a new area at first I found it difficult, but then I found a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and a local Patchwork Shop. 

I have to say that between the two I found the best therapy.

I am not the world best sewer, in fact I think I'm dreadful, with wonky eyes I end up with wonky seams but it's wonderful, a lot of that is due to the others who go but also the person who owns the business, Jody Sutton of All About Sewing is one of the nicest people you could wish to meet and I would like to use this opportunity to thank her for all of her support.

If anyone is looking for a great place to sew, or buy gorgeous fabric, they should take a visit to her store. If you click on the banner it will take you to her Facebook Page.



I really believe Jody and All About Sewing should be granted a Medicare Provider Number..

Talk soon

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...