Wednesday 3 July 2019

FREE TUTORIAL

Each month, myself and another 11 designers from various parts of the world produce a tutorial bundle. 12 different designs using current Stampin' Up! products.

The bundle comes in PDF form and you can get yours free with any order of A$78 or a copy can be purchased by contacting me sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com for A$20, I'll be giving you a sneak peak in my next blog.

However, this is to let you know that I will be giving away one free tutorial from one of our group to anyone who subscribes to my newsletter.

For some unknown reason in cyberspace, my pop up subscription form has disappeared however, you can still subscribe by popping your details in the little box on the right.

Really looking forward to hearing from you.

Talk soon

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...