Monday 29 July 2019

HACK OF THE DAY 29TH JULY, 2019

No matter what craft you decided to do, it can become costly, so what do new  crafter's do? They can go out an buy every gizmo going and then decide its not for them, and all that money is wasted. So to me I recommend people start slowly, get the basics, and then add on. 

So what are the very basics:
  • Cardstock
  • Stamps
  • Stamp Block
  • Ink

For cardmakers we need to start with cardstock, for beginners I would suggest, pre-cut cards and envelopes, we are trying to keep costs down, if you buy actual cardstock you need some sort of trimmer, so the pre-cut cards are ideal.

There are so many fantastic stamps around, Stampin' Up! release their Holiday Catalogue 4th September, 2019, it is gorgeous, trust me.

A block is needed to enable you to use the stamp, but you don't need to buy one in every size, one block is all that is needed to start with as long as it is big enough to attach the stamps you have.


Ink, a staple is obviously the colour black , however with simply stamping one colour can be used to create the whole card. This is an example of what I mean, one stamp, one ink


I hope this makes sense.

Talk soon

Sue 

PS: here's a sneak peak of the Holiday Catalogue, I can't show you the inside of the catalogue but in about two weeks I will be posting samples.


To make sure you don't miss out, please subscribe to my blog and to my Newsletter.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...