Sunday 28 July 2019

HACK, HACK, HACK









Anyone using Social Media will have come across the term ”Life-hacks” over the last few years. Beauty Hacks, Cooking Hacks, Travel Hacks, the list goes on.

To me the word “Hack” related to chopping things with an axe, violence, breaking into a computer etc, I couldn’t understand how this could help you clean your bathroom.

I Googled it, the Urban Dictionary defined Life-hack as “An action that makes simple tasks into simpler tasks”, where it came from or who’s idea it was, I still don’t have a clue.

The craft world is full of some very talented and resourceful people who share they thoughts, whether they call them  Hacks, Ideas, Tips whatever, so many are shared every day.

I save most of them but then they get lost in my social media world, so I have decided to keep my own list that I can refer to quickly and easily.
I thought I would share these on my blog, maybe some of them will be obvious or well known but some may help others, so from tomorrow, I’m going to have a post, CRAFT HACK OF THE DAY.

A few months ago I started a Back to Basics posts which sadly I didn’t continue, but I will incorporate that in these daily hacks, new crafters particularly may not understand the different terms, papers, inks, adhesives etc.so I think it is important to cover everything to make things as easy as possible for anyone. Let me know what you think

Talk soon

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...