Friday 30 August 2019

INKSOMNIACS TEAM BLOG HOP


Silly me set my permalink without putting the stamp set in the title, so I'll pop it here, Floral Essence.

This is the first time I have been part of a blog hop with  the Inksomniac Team, thank you to Linda Dalke and Courtenay Heuston for organising it. 

 The theme is the SU August #simplestamping Challenge 
  • Theme: Birthday card.
  • Supplies: Stamps, ink and paper.

I really haven't had much success with #simplestamping, other people's project look amazing, mine usually look unfinished but I have to say I am very happy the way this card has turned out, so happy that I made another 6 to have on hand for some upcoming birthdays. 



Unfortunately, my sentiment is from a retired stamp set, hopefully I will be forgiven for that. 

Thank you for stopping by, please click the NEXT button to head over to the lovely and talented Melinda Whittington.


.

Talk soon

Suex

Product List





2 comments:

  1. Sue great colours with a divine stamp set - you have created a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a great card Sue, i really like it. I'm so happy to be hopping with you on your first Inksomniac blog hop. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...