Tuesday 13 August 2019

KYLIES DEMONSTRATOR TRAINING BLOG HOP AUGUST, 2019



Thank you for stopping by my Blog today, it's very cold here in Australia at the moment so a great time to stay home and craft.

My project today is the simplest yet, Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Papers are so beautiful they can stand alone and this is how I have used some.

How good does a piece of Pressed Petal Specialty DSP look?



I cut the paper so that I could die cut a square from the centre, which I mounted on Merry Merlot cardstock, the focus would then be on the main flower, then popped it up on dimensionals.

Please take some time to look at the other blogs, we have some very talented people in this group.

Talk soon


Sue x
Product List




6 comments:

  1. Lovely. That flower in the middle stands out beautifully Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to show case this DSP. A lovely card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have framed that flower. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have showcased the the DSP so well. I love the words and I keep forgetting about these dies. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great technique for showcasing this beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card design. I love this designer series paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...