Sunday 10 July 2022

CHRISTMAS IS JULY COLOUR CHALLENGE STAMPING INKSPIRATIONS JULY, 2022

&nb


Thank you for joining me for the Stamping Inkspiration Blog Hop, todays theme is a Christmas in July colour challenge. We were a choice of two  colour palettes depending on our preference of the holiday... cold weather or warm weather.

Here is Australia, Christmas is quite warm, but I chose the cold weather palette, there were 2 reasons for this, firstly I prefer a traditional Christmas and secondly it's freezing here at the moment, July for us is very cold.

The colours given for the cold weather version are: Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso.

For this card I used the Christmas Season Stamp Set and the coordinating Season Labels Dies.



As someone kindly pointed out there is only 24 more Saturdays before Christmas so this is a good way to get started.

If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy.

 

 

Angie McKenzie  ●  Jan Musselman  ●  Karen Henderson

Mo Rootes  ●  Sue Allen  ●  Annette Ball

Susan Webster  ●  Danielle Kassing   ●  Ann Krucek

Vickie Littlewood  ●  Leonie Stuart  ●  Aurélie Fabre

Tricia Butts  ●  Sharon Hashimoto Burkert  ●  Judith Patterson

Take care, stay safe


Sue x


Product List
sp;

5 comments:

  1. Great card. Sorry it's cold where you are. And really, only 24 Saturdays left before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became rich , i am marry by name 45 years old from palm coast florida usa, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times , before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent , I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the pot of riches which I did and today, am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $ 350 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member in Africa and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want . .. ... I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help .You can get in touch with our grand master. by  WhatsApp +2348140033827  remember only serious people should contact us and no going back 6.6.6.

      Delete
  2. Lovely card, Sue! I still do 1 Christmas show in November so I start creating things in July. Looking forward to working with this set again. Thanks for sharing!💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Boy!! only 24 Saturdays!!! When you put it like that - I am glad we all got a head start! Pretty card - I am more of a traditional colors fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great Card ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...