Saturday 9 July 2022

SHOWCASE BLOG HOP JULY, 2022 INK, STAMP SHARE


Welcome to this months Showcase Blog Hop with the Ink Stamp Share group. This hop showcases projects we are working on using current Stampin' Up! Projects.

The last few weeks have been strange, both my husband and i have had some sort of virus, not Covid thankfully or the flu, but whatever it was, was draining so I'm very behind with everything including sending out catalogues, shock horror. I needed a card that was very simple and very quick and obviously including new product.

One of the cutest new products is one of the Sale-a-bration items, Hippest Hippos, are they gorgeous? and there are also matching dies.


 
I also used another Sale-a-bration item, Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes, the cards are so pretty and save so much time cutting and scoring. 

The frame came from the Seasonal Labels Dies and for a little bit of texture I ran it through the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Fold.

Very easy and very quick, hope this inspires you.

If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop for more inspiration, enjoy.

Blog Hop Index

Take care, stay safe


Sue x

Product List

8 comments:

  1. I love that lil' hippo, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No billionaire has ever earned a real salary for him, think about it, this is your chance to become what you want to be in life by joining the great Illuminati society and acquiring the power of wealth and fame.
      Sign up today, call / WhatsApp number
      +2348156822027
      Note distance is not a Barrier

      Delete
  2. Love the hippo. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather, I hope you're on the mend soon! Love these little hippos, they're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Sue, love those hippos x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...