Sunday 10 July 2022

SCRAPPY SUNDAY 10TH JULY, 2022

Left over Designer Series Paper is to gorgeous to just throw away.

Slimline cards are very trendy at the moment and these are a great way of using up strips of Designer Series Paper. 

My card to day is using the beautiful Magnolia Lane DSP which sadly is now retired..


I really love this card and it couldn't be simpler. a few of the products I used are now retired but there are many that could be substituted.

  • My card base is 8 1/2" x 8" scored at 4"  (Crumb Cake) 
  • 1st layer is 8 1/4" x 3 3/4"  (Early Espresso)
  • DSP layer is 8" x 3 1/2"
  • Wrap a piece of ribbon around the DSP before assembling the layers
  • I used the Layering Ovals to die cut and oval in Crumb Cake for the sentiment and a scalloped oval in Early Espresso to mat it.
  • Fussy cut one of the magnolias and pop it up on dimensionals.
  • I also fussy cut a magnolia to use inside the card.
Hope you like this card. If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Take care, stay safe

 Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Sue, looks lovely and easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No billionaire has ever earned a real salary for him, think about it, this is your chance to become what you want to be in life by joining the great Illuminati society and acquiring the power of wealth and fame.
      Sign up today, call / WhatsApp number
      +2348156822027
      Note distance is not a Barrier

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...