Friday 14 August 2020

ARTIST APPRECIATION BLOG HOP

 
I am really looking forward to seeing the projects in this hop, it’s an interesting theme, Artist Appreciation.


Welcome to my small part of this hop, we are a group of card makers who love what they do, have a blog and use the amazing Stampin’ Up Products.


As anyone who follows my blog knows, I like quick and simple so to stay will that I decided to use the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle and when I think of Sunflowers in art, I think of Vincent Van Gogh.




 
I hope you like this card, links to the products are down below if you would like to purchase any of them.


As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I was able to pre-order the new Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, I am so impressed with it especially the embossing, it gives a fantastic texture.


For the vase, I embossed a die cut from the Tasteful Labels with a little cut to give a flat base.
 
Thank you for stopping by, please enjoy the rest of the hop.




If you would like to receive my Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Stay safe, talk soon


Sue x 
 

Product List


6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Sue. I adore sunflowers TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the creative "vase!" Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Texture on the vase is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favorite things combined! Sunflowers and Van Gogh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunflower card - great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog hop twin! Van Gogh is so iconic and you've captured the Sunflowers so beautifully with the colours and the texture.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...