Saturday 8 August 2020

STAMP 'N HOP AUGUST 2020 BLOG HOP




Welcome to our August Blog Hop. We are a worldwide group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who blog together monthly. Each month has a theme and the only requirement is that we use current Stampin' Up! products.

Our theme this month is your Favourite Bundle, who has just one favourite bundle? Most of us have several. As I needed a card for a male friend who has just had major surgery I thought I would use this bundle as it is one of my several.

The World of Good Suite is just gorgeous and this card is super quick and easy.



I started with a basic Gate Fold card, the card base is 8” x 5¾” scored at 2” and 6”, I added a strip of Designer Series Paper to each card of the gate cut at 1¾ x 5½. Rather than stamp the globe straight onto the oval, I stamped it onto a scrap of card and die cut it just to give a little more texture.



As I said, this is a very simple card, which I hope you like, a list of all products used is below.

Thank you for stopping by, I will now hand you over to the lovely Melinda to see her gorgeous creation, , just click the arrow below to get inspired.

Sit back and enjoy these amazing projects from our bloggers today.

  1. Sandra Roberts (UK)
If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Talk soon, stay safe


Sue x

Product List

12 comments:

  1. Simple is best with this beautiful DSP Sue. Love it! Thanks for joining us @ Stamp n' Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is great Sue, especially for a male!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fabulous card, defo a great masculine one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sue, love that suite 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simplicity can sometimes be very chic, and your card is a good example of that! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovey gate fold to show case this great bundle, Sue. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love a gatefold, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple but stunning - great card for a man! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...