Sunday 26 July 2020

CRAFTY BLOG HOPS - CHRISTMAS IN JULY


Welcome to my part of this months' Crafty Blog Hops, my first hop with this group.

The theme this month is Christmas in July, which is a perfect time for us here in Australia to celebrate, not the true meaning of Christmas obviously but all the other elements as it is our winter, snow flakes, cosy fires etc.

Another reason this is a perfect theme is that Stampin’ Ups! August -December, 2020 Mini Catologue goes live 4th August and it includes beautiful new products for the festive season.

My card today is a fun fold, I have uses a new bundle, the Gift Wrapped Bundle which includes several beautiful bow stamps and some great sentiments together with a Gift Bow Builder Punch, personally I love it because with it you can whip up some gorgeous cards very quickly.



There are some amazing Designer Series Papers in the catalogue and for this I have used the ‘Tis the Season DSP’

 


Thank you for stopping by, hope you like this little card, now it's time to sit back and enjoy the designs of our other hoppers.

If you would like to receive my Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Take care, talk soon

 


Sue x


6 comments:

  1. What a fun card - I like the surprise corner fold! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice fun fold on your card!! i dont think i have seen it before!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fold Sue. It looks great. I will have to try it sometime. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card Sue, Lovely fancy Fold, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute fun fold! I love this bundle, gah! I think I have to buy it now haha! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...