Sunday 12 July 2020

THE JOY OF SETS JULY 2020 BLOG HOP



Welcome to my blog, today I am part of the Joy of Sets with today's theme, Christmas in July.

Having Christmas in the middle of summer as we do leads many of us to celebrate again in the colder months, Christmas is my favourite season so I love being able to celebrate twice.

My card to day is using the gorgeous Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper as the focal point,  how lovely are these poinsettia's ? 

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.




Take care, talk soon





SUE x


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for joining in on the hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falling more in love with the Flowers for Every Season products. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love this paper so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card showcasing the beautiful DSP. Thanks for hopping with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...