Monday 20 July 2020

CRAFTY BLOG HOPS SKETCH CHALLENGE #2

Today I am taking part in a Sketch Challenge which has been arranged by Stefanie Pletscher,  The Crafty Medic, an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator from Canada.

This is the sketch that Stefanie gave us.




For my card I combine the Dandelion Wishes Cling Stamp Set with Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper, Gorgeous Grape is one of the colours in this DSP so I used that colour ink  for my stamping.



It is a very quick and simple cards, the DSP has so many beautiful combinations that make the co-ordination so easy.

Details of the products used are below. 

If you would like to receive my Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Stay safe, talk soon


Sue x




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...