Thursday 16 July 2020

STAMPIN' DREAMS BLOG HOP JULY , 2020




Welcome to this month's Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. we are a group that hop together monthly, using current Stampin' Up! products.

Our theme this month is Male Cards any occasion.

No doubt we will have some awesome projects these month, as the current Annual Catalogue has some wonderful sets that can be used for male cards. I combined the World of Good, Memories and More cards with the Sailing Home Stamp Set and Smooth Sailing Dies.  A very quick and simple card. I hope you like it links to the products are down below if you would like to purchase any of them.



Thank you for stopping by, please enjoy the rest of the hop.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
 

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x 


Product List


 

 

 

 

 


7 comments:

  1. Very nice Sue. And I do like the simplicity of your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use the memories and more cards enough, but this is such a lovely card, that it has reminded me to get mine out. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for the theme, your card has a nice masculine feel to it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous combination! This card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card and great use of the sets, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...