Saturday 25 July 2020

INK STAMP SHARE JULY BLOG HOP



Welcome to my part of this months Blog Hop, thank you for following on from Cindy. Having taken part in a few hops this months with the main theme being Christmas in July, this particular hop is lovely, a Celebration other than a Birthday.

I chose a Wedding card, a few different elements, embossing, die cutting and punching.

I love Smoky Slate card stock, it is a great substitute for silver, the stamp set I used is from the Annual Catalogue, Forever Blossoms with the co-ordinating dies, the punches are from the Heart Punch Pack.

 

 

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like this little card, details of the products used are below. Now it's time hand you over to Anastasia to see her beautiful project.



Roll Call

If you would like to receive my Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Take care, talk soon

 

 Sue x


Product List

12 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...