Thursday 23 July 2020

INK & INSPIRATION BLOG HOP JULY 2020




Welcome to my part of this months' Ink and Inspiration Blog Hop, the theme this month is Mini Catalogue Sneak Peak. The new catalogue goes live 4th August and has some beautiful new products, lots for Christmas & Halloween.

I decided to do a very quick and easy card using the new Gift Wrapped Bundle, it’s a lovely stamp set of bows and sentiments with a co-ordinating Bow Punch.

The background paper is from the Tis The Season DSP. which comes in 6” x 6” pack of 48 sheets




Thank you for stopping by, hope you like this little card, now it's time to sit back and enjoy the designs of our other hoppers.

If you would like to receive my Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.




Take care, talk soon

 

 



Sue x

 

 

 


3 comments:

  1. Super cute Present Card Sue, I love that the tag is hanging on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sue. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...