Monday 13 July 2020

GRAYSCALE

This is my first ever Colour Challenge that is Greyscale, not something I’ve ever thought of doing even though I have seen many others over the years, but I must say I like it.



As always it is remarkably simple, the In Good Taste Designer Series Papers have several grayscaled to choose from, I stamped the Magnolia in Basic Gray then used a little Gray Granite to watercolour the flower.

Details of the products used are below.

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project

Talk soon, take care


Sue x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...