Monday 10 August 2020

KRE8TORS BLOG HOP AUGUST 2020


Welcome to this month’s Kre8tors Blog Hop, this is where a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all over the world get together to create and hopefully inspire.

This month's theme is Anniversary, this worked out well for me as I needed an Anniversary card for some special friends who have been married 38 years next week.

Everyone has to love the Zany Zebra Stamp Set in the Annual Catalogue, it is super cute the sentiments inside the card come from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set and the Itty Bitty Greetings.




Details of products used are below, thank you so much for stopping by, the next person in the hop is Rebecca-Jo, please click on the NEXT button to see her beautiful creation.

Roll Call List

If you would like to receive my Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

On a final note, I would like to thank Melissa Tennison for all the work she has put into this blog hop group , we are all very grateful to her.
 
Talk soon, stay safe
 
Sue x

 

Product List

 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Sue! Your friends will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Sue! That sentiment is perfect for a special anniversary. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute, I love the Zebras xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...