Thursday 13 August 2020

STAMPIN' DREAMS BLOG HOP AUGUST , 2020



Welcome to this month's Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. we are a group that hop together monthly, using current Stampin' Up! products.


Our theme this month is the new Mini Catalogue.


I have to say when I first saw the new Mini Catalogue I was a little disappointed, I’m not sure what I expected, however ever time I pick it up I discover something else I love, it really is gorgeous.

 
My card today shows off some of the new Designer Series Paper and an old favourite Stamp Set. The paper is from “Tis the Season, a 6" x 6” pack, 48 sheets of beautiful traditional style paper, the Stamp Set Christmas Gleaming has been brought back from last year.



 
I hope you like it, links to the products are down below if you would like to purchase any of them. 


Thank you for stopping by, please enjoy the rest of the hop. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

If you would like to receive my Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project. 


Stay safe, talk soon 


Sue x



Product List

7 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...