Tuesday 12 February 2019

ANOTHER MAIL IT MONDAY


Doesn’t a week go quickly, Mail it Monday for another week  has been and gone, this week I’ve used Butterfly & Gingham Gala. I like butterflies but I’m not mad about them, well I wasn’t until I got this set. I have fallen in total love with the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper.

Again, simply and quick:



In my opinion the one thing wrong with some of this paper is that the beautiful butterflies are over the edge, that doesn’t mean those bits can’t be used as you will see from the inside of the card.






Both the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper and the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper are items in the Sale-a-Bration Catelogue, you can get your hands on either of them for free when you spend $90 (before tax and shipping) on any order. A quick warning, the Gingham Gala has been very popular and is currently low in stock so if you want it you need to order now.

I realised something I haven’t done for ages was heat embossing, it was so long ago I had trouble finding my heat tool, never fear it is now here and I will be using it a lot more in the future. 



Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...