Wednesday 6 February 2019

MAIL IT MONDAY


If you read my post last week about keeping Postman Pat employed, well this is to let you know I am doing my bit.

 A friend decided, she was going to mail at least one card a week, so Mail it Monday was born, it's a great idea because it is always lovely to receive a card, especially a beautiful handmade card and we need to spread love and cheer around so I jumped on the band wagon.

So far I have sent two and i thought it would be a good idea a) to show them to you and b) maybe encourage you to do the same.

My first one:

Using the Butterfly Gala Bundle and the Botanical Butterfly DSP , one of the FREE items you got choose from the Sale-a-brations Catelogue when you spend $90





Product List

This Mondays card is a stamp set also from the Sale-a-brations Catelogue, Lovely Lattice.





Product List

4 comments:

  1. I like your cards and the clever idea to “Mail Monday “, that’s Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Ontario, Canada and I came across your lovely cards on Pinterest,I read your blog and I love your idea for “Mail it Monday”! I send 10 thinking of you cards every week to various senior homes, you have inspired me to send some to family and friends too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sheila, I really appreciate your comments. Cheers Sue x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...