Monday 25 February 2019

MONDAY, MONDAY

Doesn't it come around quick?

When the Occasions Catelogue was launched one of the first Stamp set I feel in love with was the Bloom By Bloom Photopolymer Set so obviously one of the first I bought, but didn't use.

I have seen some beautiful examples of this set and you can imagine how disappointed I was when I sat down last week to use it. It simply didn't work, the coverage wasn't good. I thought if I used the Stamparatus I could rectify it but no, I over stamp at least a dozen times and still couldn't get the impression I wanted/expected.

So, I put a HELP out on Facebook and thankfully got some great tips.

  1. Scrub the stamp before you use it
  2. Ink the stamp with Versamark before the colour
I couldn't believe the difference, one stamp and they were perfect, I was stoked.

It's a simple card but I love it and am using it for this week's Mail it Monday.



Is anyone else doing a Mail it Monday or something similar? Actually, getting something in the mail other than bills and junk is very exciting.

Talk soon Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...