Wednesday 27 February 2019

IF I HAD ONLY KNOWN

There are so many times looking through the catelogue when I think "that's not for me" only to have a huge change of heart when I have see someone use the same set and post it on social media, then of course I buy it immediately.

Well it kind of happened again, I wanted samples from all inclusive card kit, when I was ordering it, the only one available was Lots of Happy, there wasn't much happiness here because I really wasn't keen on it but it was a needs must situation.

It arrived today so I thought I would make up the samples straight away, after the second one, I was in love with the kit, WHY HADN'T I BOUGHT IT BEFORE? 

It is so pretty and suitable for a first time card maker or a very experienced one, did I mention it was pretty?



The answer to my why hadn't I bought it before was quite simple, I don't usually like card kits, but to be honest I had never really looked at them properly. Not only are they pretty but they are excellent value when you see what is included in the kit.

As they say there’s lots to love in this all-inclusive card kit. Each 

* Makes 20 cards, 4 each of 5 designs,
  using the included Lots of Happy Stamp Set 

* Folded card sizes: 2" x 3-1/2", 2-1/2" x 4-1/2", 4" x 3-1/2",
  4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
 (5.1 x 8.9 cm)  6.4 x 11.4 cm, 10.2 x 8.9 cm, 10.8 x 14 cm) 
* Includes set of 7 photopolymer stamps 
* Clear stamp block 
* 20 printed card bases and coordinating envelopes 
* Giftable craft box 
* Printed, gold foil, white, and vellum die-cut accents 
* White/gold foil labels
* Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Spot 
* Full-size Watercolour Pencils in Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive,
   and Rich Razzleberry 
* Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" (6.4 mm) Ombre Ribbon 
* Stampin’ Dimensionals 





What value!!! there is also a refill kit available for those who want more.

You can purchase this beautiful kit by clicking on the photo and be  re-directed to my 24 hour store.

The only thing you need other than what is in the kit is some form of adhesive. 

Talk soon Sue x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...