Monday 16 September 2019

A HANDMADE CARD


This popped up the other day on Facebook, thankfully no many but sadly some people don't appreciate what goes into a card




and, maybe we don't appreciate the time we put in to making a card, we should.

Here's a sneak peak of our September Bundle and how you can obtain it.



12 designs are included in the bundle, It comes in PDF form and you can get yours free with any order of A$78 or a copy can be purchased by contacting me sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com for A$20.

You can receive one free tutorial just for signing up for my Newsletter.


Talk soon


Sue x


Talk soon


Sue x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...