Wednesday 25 September 2019

SO MUCH LEFT OVER

When there is so much lovely Designer Series paper around, how many of you buy so much but don't use it.



I'll put my hand up to that.

Using it is now on my to do list, so I started with this.

Back in 2017,  Stampin' Up! had the most beautiful Specialty DSP, Year of Cheer, I fell in love with it and bought heaps and being a very sturdy paper it makes great cardstock, you know I love simple,  how simple could this be?


Obviously not all DSP can be used this way, but when it can, WOW is it effective.

There are more amazing papers in the 2019 Holiday Catalogue, if you would like a copy o live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to send you one. Just email your details to sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Talk soon


Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea, Sue! I think I may have some of that around still too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonnie, I have quite a bit left over so there's going to be quite a few done by me, I love quick and easy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...