Friday 13 September 2019

WHO DOESN'T LOVE A WEDDING

Recently a friend asked me to make her a couple of cards for two weddings she needed to attend on the same weekend. Nothing too fussy and too traditional.

I don't have any actual wedding stamp sets, just a few sentiments, I must invest in some. So after some thought this is what I came up with. There is a mix of current and retired products here but I was quite happy with the results, though my husband thought they weren't weddingy enough, what do you think?





Hopefully the Brides and Grooms will like them.

Talk soon




Sue x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...