Thursday 27 February 2020

INK & INSPIRATION BLOG HOP FEBRUARY 2020


Welcome to my part of this months' Inspiration Blog Hop,  the theme for February is "Technique Savvy".

The technique I used today was embossing, this is such an easy technique when there are so many beautiful embossing folders around, adding a little stamping and punching can give you a very quick and cute card.








Hope you like this little card, now it's time to sit back and enjoy the designs of our other team members.



If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x
Product List

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sue and that set is so pretty with the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and embossing folder. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sue, The Bricks and Mortar folder creates so much detail, and I love that you have stamped the vines straight on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so need to pull out that embossing folder!!! Love your card! Thanks for the inspiration, Sue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Card Sue! Thanks for being a part of the Ink & Inspiration crew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...